Heavenly Tea Leaves Organic Sleep Loose Leaf Tea Sampler features 4 loose leaf herbal tisanes perfect for bedtime. With approximately 20 servings of tea per tin and 80 total servings of tea, our tea samplers are a great way to give the gift of gourmet loose leaf tea or try out a variety for yourself! All of our samplers are packed in a biodegradable gift box, making them a beautiful gift for mom, grandma, or any other tea lover in your life!
- Enjoy a gourmet collection of 4 Heavenly Tea Leaves Organic Sleep herbal tisanes! This sampler features 4 organic naturally caffeine free herbal teas blended with your bedtime in mind!
- Includes: Organic Sleep, Organic Peppermint, Organic Lemon Ginger, & Organic Herbal Cleanse
- With approximately 20 servings of tea per can & 80 total servings, this sampler is a great way to try out a variety of different loose leaf teas & herbal tisanes.
- Our samplers are packed in an eco-friendly kraft paper gift boxes. This makes for the perfect gift for Mother's Day, Christmas, Birthdays, or other happy occasions
- All of the teas in this sampler are naturally caffeine free, perfect for people with caffeine sensitivities
- All of the teas in the sampler are USDA Organic & Kosher (OU)
|Temperature (F) XS|
|Brew Time (Minutes) XS|
|Brew Time (Minutes)||1-3||2-3||3-5||2-4||3-5||4-5|
Our team works very hard to get orders out promptly! Orders always ship within 1-2 business days.
Premium Quality Tea
We source the worlds best loose leaf teas, herbs, & botanicals for our extensive collection.
We're Here to Help
Our small team is always ready and able to answer any questions, or help however we can!
I love caffeine-free tisanes and I love samplers, so this is perfect. They're all tasty. The instructions (amount, temperature, steep time) are a great bonus.
Organic Sleep Loose Leaf Tea Sampler
For Educational Purposes
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult with your doctor before making any changes to your diet, especially if you are pregnant, nursing or have existing conditions.