Heavenly Tea Leaves Organic Wellness 9 Loose Leaf Tea Sampler features an assortment of 9 delicious loose leaf wellness teas & herbal tisanes, packed in a beautiful gift box with reusable tins. With approximately 10 servings of tea per tin and 90 total servings of tea, this sampler set is a great way to give the gift of gourmet loose leaf tea or try out a variety for yourself! All of our samplers are packed in a eco-conscious box, making them a beautiful gift for mom, grandma, or any other tea lover in your life!
- Enjoy a gourmet collection of 9 bestselling Heavenly Tea Leaves assorted loose leaf wellness teas & herbal tisanes. We pride ourselves on sourcing the worlds best loose leaf teas, herbs, & botanicals.
- Includes: Organic Hibiscus, Organic Moringa, Organic Peppermint, Organic Sleep, Organic Lemon Ginger, Organic Ginger Jazz, Organic Jasmine Green, Organic Ginger Lemon Green, & Organic Refresh
- With approximately 10 servings of tea per can & 90 total servings, this sampler is a great way to try out a variety of different loose leaf herbal teas.
- This sampler is packed in a SFI Certified paper gift box. Makes the perfect gift for Mother's Day, Christmas, Birthdays, or other happy occasions!
- All of the teas in the sampler are USDA Organic & Kosher (OU)
- Follow specified brewing instructions for each individual tea
|Temperature (F) XS|
|Brew Time (Minutes) XS|
|Brew Time (Minutes)||1-3||2-3||3-5||2-4||3-5||4-5|
Our team works very hard to get orders out promptly! Orders always ship within 1-2 business days.
Premium Quality Tea
We source the worlds best loose leaf teas, herbs, & botanicals for our extensive collection.
We're Here to Help
Our small team is always ready and able to answer any questions, or help however we can!
This is such a great wellness bundle, it is the perfect box for a gift or to relax at home to. Always a great variety and I so appreciate how FRESH Heavenly Tea is!
For Educational Purposes
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult with your doctor before making any changes to your diet, especially if you are pregnant, nursing or have existing conditions.